A downloadable game for Windows
The game has been purchased by a team of familiar players. We are working on bugs and general quality of life fixes for the game, but it is available to play now! We recommend you download the game on Steam for quicker client updates: https://store.steampowered.com/app/516510.
Please join the NEW Discord for more consistent updates and quicker response from the developers: https://discord.gg/yzbRwJK
Note that we have reinstated membership and other paid products, such as world blesses and cosmetics, back into the game. We will give previous Reborn players a chance to reclaim their items from their member's bank if they do not wish to purchase membership.
Orake Classic is an old school, 2D ORPG featuring a variety of skills, monsters, bosses, quests, and extensive lands to explore.
Your adventure begins in the city of Aracia, a lively town where you can discover quests and mingle among the townsfolk to learn more about how to navigate through the game.
You can build up your choice of abilities among a variety of combat, non-combat, and crafting skills or roam and explore the many cities, dungeons, and special areas full of unique items and challenging monsters.
Join a guild, or invite your friends and start a guild of your own!
Orake has over 130,000 downloads on Steam. Orake Reborn is now totally free for EVERYONE! The installation is easier than ever and the community is ready to help the new player see what it is they love about this game!
1. No cheating of any kind. This includes but is not limited to any form of botting/macroing, exploiting, hacks, cheat tools, and bug abuse.
1.5. "AFK Endurance training" is allowed as long as you do NOT use a program OR do it on a boss mob. (If you are endurance training on a boss, make sure you are paying attention and respond, otherwise you will be subject to having the boss taken from you.)
2. Do do not intentionally steal kills or resources. A warning will be issued upon first offense, and additional occurrences to be considered harassment and subject to potential account banning.
3. You may have multiple accounts, as long as they do not interact with each other (I.E. blocking a mob from attacking/using them to safespot).
4. Impersonating a staff member, moderator or developer, is strictly forbidden.
5. No solicitation or advertising other websites or games.
6. Scamming of any sort is forbidden.
7. Please respect your fellow players! Spamming, discrimination, racism, threats, harassment, bullying, or other offensive behaviors will NOT be tolerated.
8. No luring players into PVP areas or Boneyard – this is considered harassment.
9. Global chat will be moderated and is to be kept appropriate. Guild chat will not be moderated.
10. No offensive or inappropriate names will be tolerated and will be deleted as well as result in a potential account banning.
11. Selling/buying in-game currency, accounts, items for real money is not allowed, nor can you sell/buy membership with in-game currency.
12. Players that have submitted tips or purchased membership will not be given any special privileges and are expected to follow all posted rules the same as all other players. Consequences for breaking rules will be the same as all other players and there will be no refunds on donations if your account is deactivated for breaking the rules.
These rules are subject to change at any time, please check the Discord (https://discord.gg/Wn5ASAj) for the most updated version of the rules.
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Genre||Role Playing, Adventure, Puzzle|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Fantasy, Minimalist, MMORPG, Multiplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, YouTube, Discord, Homepage, Wiki|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Easter Event 2020!49 days ago
- Update 2.0.659 days ago
- Update 2.0.5: More bank and spellbook space!80 days ago
- Update 2.0.4: Highscores!86 days ago
- Update 2.0.3 and NEW GUI!93 days ago
- A Month of Bless Weekends!98 days ago
- Update 2.0.299 days ago
- Update 2.0.1aFeb 16, 2020